Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Screenwriting excercise

  1. #1
    Inactive Member emjen's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    747
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I fancy doing another one since I've got plenty of free time on my hands right now. So, anyone wants to participate in another screenwriting excercise? Or got any ideas?

    I thought we could do something different, and maybe try to impress each other with smart monologues! Like that Pharod guy with that weird thread no one understands anyway. Just a short, or the beginning of something bigger, where a character talks in a voice over or some kind of intellectual and hard to follow discussion.

    The excercise of this should be that we learn how to use voice overs effectively or how to not at all use voice overs. Along the lines of that anyway.

    But if you have any other idea...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member rumaDAje's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 27th, 2003
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    mmm, sounds cool to me, I've never done any screenwriting, so could use some practice.

    I've not been around here for long, os please describe more detailed what the purpose is. Should I just post a dialogue(or monologue) that could be part of a film, or is there one determined setting where one should write a dialogue or monologue for??

    CU
    David
    ps:Sorry for dumb questions

  3. #3
    Inactive Member belovedmonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 6th, 2003
    Posts
    554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sounds like a good idea. Especialy since if you ask me the vioce over is one of those things wannabe film makers misuse alot.

    However im in the middle of my Alevel exams, and im sure there will be other people doing exams. So why not put it back a few weeks?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Brainmuncher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 26th, 2003
    Posts
    137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeh id support that

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •